Win a Backpack!
Sorry guys, this competition has now closed! The winner will be announced very shortly.
Yesterday, I published a review of my awesome new Travelon Anti-Theft Classic Backpack on my main travel blog, which you can read here.
Today, we’re offering one lucky winner the chance to win their very own Anti-Theft Classic Backpack worth $115, thanks to the lovely people at Travelon. This is Backpack South America’s first ever competition, so it’s exciting stuff. Unfortunately, this competition is only open to those with a US shipping address – so for our readers based in the states here’s how to enter:
1. Click the link in the right hand sidebar to follow Backpack South America.
2. Comment on this post with your name (and wordpress username if that’s how you followed me) so that I know you’ve entered.
3. For a second optional entry into the prize draw, you can also tweet about the competition – just include our twitter handle @BSA_blog and a link to this post.
It’s as easy as that! The competition closes at midnight on Friday 5th December, at which point a winner will be chosen completely at random – and we’ll announce the winner on twitter once they’ve been notified. Good luck!
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Backpack South America (BSA).
2. Employees of BSA or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter areas shown above.
5. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 GMT on 5th December 2014. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: at random by software provided by BeeLiked.com from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The winner will need to provide a US shipping address for the prize to be sent to.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The prize can only be sent to a US shipping address. Entries from participants not based in the USA will not be counted. If a winner is chosen that cannot provide a US based address, the promoter reserves the right to select a replacement winner.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to BSA and not to any other party.